Monday, March 25, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! I hope you're having a good Monday so far. My laptop crashed over the weekend, and as you can probably imagine, that's never a good thing for a writer. Luke Skywalker had a Light Saber; writers have laptops. They're sort of our secret weapon. Anyway, here's something that will make us feel better. Today's guy knows a thing or two about flying a little under the radar. He's always been one of those quiet talents. He's got an independent spirit. And he could probably romance the pants off me (figuratively, of course)...

ETHAN HAWKE!!!!!!!!!!

"I think it's my job to risk looking foolish. One of the things I've learned from the actors I've worked with is you don't get something for nothing. If you don't risk looking foolish, you'll never do anything special."


  1. He needs to be in more things!!! =)

  2. i know, right? he's been flying under the radar more than usual lately!

  3. He is a cutie for sure! I've always liked him.
    Enjoying your blog.
    another of the "100".


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin