Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Oreo cookies love


Everyone's favorite cookie celebrates its 101st birthday today. The first cookie was sold in Hoboken, New Jersey, and have won the hearts -- and taste buds -- of millions over the years. In honor of this most delicious day, don't Audra's cookies and cream cupcakes look good?
And, this Ferris wheel contraption will actually separate your Oreo cookie! Can you believe that? Of course, that begs the all-important question: Are you a fan of the cream filling or the cookie? Look for my answer in the comments, friends! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, I love Oreos. Everything about them. I rarely buy a package because I'll eat them alllllll. In like, two days. Bad bad bad. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore oreos! And all Oreos flavored things! And that cream separator is just strange. I judge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I addicted to oreos...they came out with mega stuff oreos and yeah...they are mega awesome!!

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh - this is awesome :) And I want oreos now...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. and i'm a cream girl allllll the way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, what a strange invention! And I love Oreo's too, though I haven't eaten any in ages.

    And I think I love both the cookie and the cream equally. I mean there's a reason why they made them like this, right? ;)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow the cupcakes look delicious! I would love to try and bake them.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin