Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Prism tattoo

Whew! I'm so sorry for the late start today, friends. I was up until almost midnight last night working on a freelance newsletter -- isn't it funny how time just gets away from you sometimes?
Anyway, I've got a Love Lounge coming up, but first: It's no secret that I'm pretty addicted to Pinterest, as is much of the Internets. There are so many inspiring things out there, and I love absorbing all that creativity. How mesmerizing is this prism tattoo? Its feminine, soft tone reminds me of spring. And the pastel touch? Perfection! xoxo
P.S. More amazing tattoos.


  1. The only tattoos I like don't have outlining, like this one! Pretty

  2. Free skin solution and health solution please visit this blog



Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin