Tuesday, March 05, 2013

The Art of Clean Up

Ursus Wehrli is a man after my own obsessive-compulsive heart. The Swiss artist lives for all things neat and tidy and celebrates his organizational know-how in the newly released English version of The Art of Clean Up. The book, already a bestseller in Germany, features photographs of everyday situations and objects neatly organized according to color, size and shape...

How awesome is that? Are you super organized or not so much? Fun fact: I used to alphabetize my CD collection; what's your weirdest organizational habit, friends? xoxo


  1. Oh this is so so sooooooooooo wonderful and fun! Thank you for sharing!
    Must admit, I can be creatively messy sometimes, but I do like certain things being in certain places or done certain way, but it's more to do with being a control freak rather than OC. :)


  2. this guy is amazing! what a brilliant idea, I love him.
    thank you for sharing :-)

  3. Wow, he really makes OCD fun! He should come round by my house some time;) It could use a little of that.


  4. wow, this is so neat. i love seeing colors organized. that sounds to strange to type, but I do. :)

  5. OMG I love this. I am so influenced by color. I must get this book, it would be the best source for inspiration.

  6. Thanks for sharing this. I have to admit the 'after' pictures just seem to make sense :-)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin