Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Would You Rather: Have perfect eyesight or perfect hearing?

Well, friends, today is the big day. I spent part of my morning in the doctor's office waiting to get my plugged ears drained of all that pesky wax -- doesn't that sound glamorous? Haha, it wasn't really all that glamorous, but you'd be surprised of the HUGE sweet relief that comes with clear ears. It was --wait for it -- music to my ears.

And, since I sort of have medicine on the mind today, here's a question for you, friends: Would you rather have 20/20 vision or crystal-clear hearing. Ahh, decisions, decisions! So...which is it? Look for my pick in the comments! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a loud of fun for you today! My grandfather always needs to get his ears taken care of and I see how it is blessing and a curse wrapped up into one big blanket.

    As for your question I'm a mama of a 3 year old. So I'm going with sight. It would be the perfect excuse to not get up when she wakes up at 4am and make her father do it! Plus she has started the never ending "why" questions and sometimes I wish I could turn my hearing off. I really love her dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm tough question! I think I'd rather have perfect eyesight; there exists beauty in this world that just has to be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill go for the eyesight. If I could block out some of the noise my kiddos make that would make me a much more pleasant person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go for eyesight. I wouldn't be able to read books or write anything and without those, I don't know what I would do!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin