Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Christmas Story pencil set

I couldn't resist sharing this hilarious pencil set this morning, even though it's almost the middle of April. A Christmas Story has always been my all-time favorite holiday movies...who can resist little Ralphie...
...or his little brother Randy?

P.S. What's your favorite holiday movie?


  1. Those are hilarious. I love A Christmas Story any time of year. :)

  2. Oh how I love this movie. Even though it's the middle of spring, I may have to buy a few sets of these to keep on hand for Christmas!

  3. My Dad and I love A Christmas Story. When I lived at home we'd always make sure to watch it together...and this year since I was gone I tried to continue the tradition by buying him the leg lamp christmas tree ornament.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin