Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Daisy the kitten

First, there was Maddie, everyone's favorite agile coon hound. Well, for all the cat lovers out there, meet Daisy. The adorable tabby burst onto the scene after her owner Ben Torode took up photography as a hobby and began capturing Daisy in her many states of cute -- from inside a pair of jeans to playing the keyboard to, you know, just hanging out in a tiny bowl. How sweet are these snapshots? xoxo

P.S. My heart and thoughts are with those affected by yesterday's horrific bombing at the Boston Marathon. It sickens me that what should have been a joyous day ended in such tragedy. Here are ways to help.

[Via PEOPLE magazine]


  1. <3 this post makes me so happy. I think I will bookmark it under my "pick-me ups" :)

  2. Awww, awesome, Laura!! If I wasn't already a cat person, these photos would convince me! xoxo

  3. this is the cutest thing, ever.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin