Monday, April 08, 2013

Dream Home: Velvet pillows

These velvet pillows are wayyy out of my price range, but they've got me daydreaming of sleeping on a cloud this morning, especially on this rainy and chilly Monday. They're hand-dyed in Englad with a "welcoming layer of plush velvet and smooth linen." Ahhh...which is your favorite color? xoxo

P.S. The first Blog Redesign Week post is coming up SOON!!!


  1. Love the last one. I'm sure you can get them cheaper elsewhere! I feel like velvet can be hard to get a hold of that doesn't look cheap, but I think it's totally doable.

    That Girl in Pearls

  2. They're gorgeous–I might need to find a less expensive version to finish our living room!

  3. I had my eye on one at IKEA that looks exactly like that first one, only $121 cheaper:)

    Here it is:

  4. I love the green one. The colour is stunning. Muah, sweetie


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin