Friday, April 05, 2013

Fashion Friday: Colorful slippers

I have a horrible habit of losing slippers. My mother will get me a pair for Christmas, and by the time Valentine's Day rolls around, my one lonely slipper is heartbroken because he's missing his mate. I once had a pair of red Rover the Dog slippers (remember him...?), and they made my feet feel like they were resting on a cloud. But what happened? You guessed it -- I lost them. Both feet. I'm thinking that if I had a pair of these colorful slippers from Europe-based Chattelles Paris, I'd be extra careful not to lose them. And you can even choose your own tassel color. How fun is that? xoxo


  1. Just beautiful! leather jackets are very quality and fashionalbe on Definitely can find one to fit you.

  2. Oh my goodness, these are great, I want them in every color! Great redesign by the way!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin