Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashion Friday: Pastel nail polish

In light of the new pops of color on the blog this week, I couldn't help but smile when I discovered Essie's 2013 Resort Collection, including such shades as Play Date, First Timer, Come Here, In The Cab-ana, Haute As Hello and Butler Please. Why can't pastels be in fashion all year long? Yeah, someone should start a petition for that. Which color is your favorite? xoxo
P.S. Hmm, I wonder which color would go best with my polo's a handy color chart. :)


  1. Haute as Hello is such a dreamy shade–it might be high time for a mani-pedi!

  2. Angelica do pastels and are really cheap, only £2.85 a bottle :-)

    Megan xo

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Super springy & fun...the colors are serving as some inspiration to paint my nails today. :)

    Flounces & Hubbub


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin