Friday, April 26, 2013

Have an adventurous weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Are you excited about the weekend? The temps might finally reach the glorious '70s, so I foresee a lazy morning or two spent sipping root beer and playing Yahtzee on the patio. That, my friends, is how I usher in the spring and summer -- my favorite months of the year! I hope the spring weather is finding its way to you this weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

This drink looks like something they'd serve in the offices of Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.

Fabulous florals.

Total Eclipse of the Heart...literally!

Top 10 most magical movie weddings.

Congrats to Anna on In Honor of Design's new look.

Awesome: Tiffany's is coming out with a Great Gatsby-inspired jewelry line.

You're get a certificate to prove it.

The Visual Compendium of Cameras features 100 landmark cameras from the last century.

Loving the designs at Paper & Type.

Oh, how I loved this 90s TV show.

Pretty pens.

My inner geek wants to hang this poster in my room.

Doesn't this peanut butter ice cream look delicious?

The Juliet Club is a group of Italian women who read letters written to Juliet and personally respond to each letter.

What a romantic Florida engagement shoot.

Do or don't: DIY heart print jeans.

Ha! The 27 stages of getting addicted to a TV show...can you relate?

Queen Frostine, what have they done to you?

Stupid celebrity Tweets...set to music.

Chicago is most definitely the best city in the world.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on PinterestTwitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. I couldn't wait to see what the SCDP guys were drinking–and what a wonderful surprise! Delighted to be included in your round up!

  2. Oh how I love the idea of the Juliet club, so romantic...

  3. I love Sabrina!!! One of my favorites! Happy Weekend!

  4. Have a wonderful weekend! I am off to check out all your great links! Couldn't agree more on Chicago! xxx


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin