Friday, April 12, 2013

Have a lovely weekend

Whew! Sorry for the late weekend post today, friends! I've been working on my taxes all afternoon, and my head is spinning amid a flurry of numbers and tax tables! But the good news is that I'm thisclose to being done -- talk about finishing just under the wire, huh? What are you doing this weekend? I'm still dying to see this movie! Also, I hope you enjoyed Blog Redesign Week as much as I did. I really, really (did I mention really...?) can't THANK YOU enough for all the kind compliments on the new design; all your words had me walking around with a huge smile on my face all week. Every time I'd look at the blog this week, I'd go, "Oh, I just love it!" Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

What do wish you had known in your twenties?

Hmm, maybe I should try coffee again.

Tiffany always makes me tear up.

I am 11,570 days old (Thanks, Rita!).

Way to go, Nordstrom!

50 date ideas.

Aww, romantic celebrity engagements.

Basic pancakes, anyone?

101 simple pleasures to boost happiness (yay for #101).

This couple set the record for longest marriage. They were married for...

Is your boyfriend marriage material?

GIF Reactions...when a simple emoticon just isn't enough.

A Web site full of resources to increase creativity and productivity? Yes! (via Swiss-miss).

What a moving look inside the lives of Hurricane Sandy victims.


8 people to de-friend on Facebook.

Understanding music.

A part of me will always belong to the South.

I've always wanted to get my palms read...are you game?

Food Alert: Today was National Grilled Cheese Day!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

P.S. Don't forget to let me know if you find any more glitches with the new design. Fingers crossed that we've got everything running smoothly. Thanks again to Jenny from Maiedae Designs! :)

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin