Friday, April 19, 2013

Have a relaxing weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Do you have any plans this weekend? My heart continues to be with everyone in Boston following Monday's devastating bombings. It's been a scary week, and I'm sending love and light to the victims and their families. I hope you all have a safe weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Everything here? Yes, please!

How cool are these test tube chandeliers?

I wish I was as artistic as Micaela.

I love behind-the-scenes peeks.

The Secret Lives of Cats.

Yum alert: Crunchy caramel popcorn. My favorite!

What a gorgeous pyramid bracelet.

How To Work With Creative People is a growing database of advice and tips for working with, well, creative types (via Swiss-miss).

Now this is what I call confetti.

Dream Vacation: This awesome cactarium.

Yes to dip-dye walls.

Do or don't: Map-printed wedges.

Aren't these vintage photos of a summer art school inspiring?

We used to have a beautiful piano in our house, and I miss it. These pianos have got me daydreaming.

What a wonderful take on managing life.

The Ink Nest has some gorgeous designs.

An entire Tumblr dedicated to Obama's love of snow cones.

The Backstreet Boys in GIFs = my week is made.

Is the end of the cupcake craze near?

You can donate here to help those in Boston.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on PinterestTwitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Boston print from LuciusArt Etsy shop]


  1. my heart and prayers are with the people in Boston as well. this tragedy is really heartbreaking. on another note, i think the test tube chandelier is so pretty!!! i love it.


  2. This weekend I'm exploring Moscow and trying not to get lost on the metro... and adjusting to being jetlagged, oi.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin