A few weeks ago, I mentioned that my stress level was reaching new heights. Do you ever feel that way? Thankfully, things have settled down nicely, but I'll be the first to admit that there were some nail-biting, teeth-grinding nights, and the gentle hum and glow of the computer even helped to keep me awake as I burned the almost-midnight oil a night or two. And yes, some root beer may have been involved as well. Well, I'm determined to be armed and ready the next time a case of the stress strikes, so here are some quick and easy ways to de-stress...
1. Send yourself flowers to brighten your desk or home, bouquet above $27.99.2. A sea salt-scented candle to make you feel like you're at the beach, $30.
3. A funny desk calendar to make you laugh throughout the day, $14.28.
4. Some family bonding (and competing!) over games, like Yahtzee, $7.99.
5. Write it out, $8.95.
6. Laugh at your favorite TV shows. My go-to show? Frasier, of course!
7. An Oreo Blizzard makes everything better.
8. Squeeze it out with a stress ball, $2.49.
Anything you'd add to the list, friends? I'm thinking I should print this out and keep it next to my laptop. What do you think? How do you unwind after a long and stress-filled day? I'd love to hear your tips and tricks! xoxo
[Top photo via We Heart It]