Monday, April 01, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Happy post-Easter Monday, friends! Are you suffering from a sugar hangover this morning? Did you eat one too many jelly beans yesterday? Well, get ready because today's guy will undoubtedly make your sweet tooth even worse. He ran around with the classic Brat Pack. His smile could put anyone at ease. And he seems like a good old all-American boy...

ROB LOWE!!!!!!!!!!

"I have a lot of great memories, but I can't imagine anything more exciting than the life I have now."


  1. I was never really into Rob Lowe when he was young, but as an older dude, I find him quite handsome. I love his character on Parks and Rec too.

  2. It is great for spring or autumn weather. Stops wind well. I like its soft and comfortable feeling, also it is very nice to wear a black sheepskin jacket.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin