Monday, April 22, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! I hope your Monday is going well so far. Today's lovely lad comes to us all the way from across the pond. Honestly, I probably should have featured him a looooong time ago because, well, his heyday was during my favorite decade. His acting chops are phenomenal. He's got one heck of a sly, sexy smile. And his accent alone could keep me mesmerized for hours...


"I'm just into making quality stuff if I can, with interesting people and good scripts. But it's very important that it's about something and that it says something. Otherwise, I don't know what the point is, really."


  1. I have to see anything with him in it! He is seriously one of my favorite actors ever!! I just love him in Moulin Rouge!

    Ergo - Blog

  2. He is SOOOO CUTE!
    I fell in love with him after Moulin Rouge.
    He is in Jack the Giant Slayer, and he is still just as awesome, even if he isn't the romantic lead.

  3. FYI ladies...just in case you didn't know, he does a full frontal in Velvet Goldmine!

  4. Hahaha, i had no idea, andrea! xoxo


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin