Monday, April 08, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! You do know what week it is, don't you? It's only just the best week ever (well, besides my birthday week, of course...)...wait for's Blog Redesign Week!! I've been waiting for this week for months. I'm set to roll out the new blog design tomorrow morning, but for now, I've got one of my favorite guys from my childhood. He told us, coincidently, that we were his favorite girl. He had moves that rivaled MC Hammer. And I wouldn't mind being a guest at his family reunion...


"I had to learn how to become a real actor, I had to suffer and be rejected and face that 100 times just like every actor. It wasn't like someone handed it to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin