Monday, April 15, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! Did you have a good weekend? One final update on the blog redesign: I decided to use the simple -- and more recognizable -- share buttons you see now under each post. And, I also added a share by email button, so feel free to start sharing away! Today's guy played my favorite TV character of all time. He's the ultimate thespian. He's got a sexy dapper air about him. And of course he seems like the perfect gentleman...


"On some level in acting, what you're trying to find is truth, because when it's true is when it's also funny."


  1. I just love your new design!! =)

    I always thought he was so funny in Frazier! He's one of the only reasons why I still watched it! =)

    Ergo - Blog

  2. Hello David Hyde Pierce ... yes, yes, yes. He is one of my all-time favourite TV crushes and Niles Crane was the ultimate man candy for me. His devoted love for Daphne just melted my heart.

  3. Saw him on Kelly and Michael the other day!

  4. I know, unpublished!! Niles and Daphne was probably my favorite storyline of the entire series!

  5. I missed that, Regine...will have to YouTube it!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin