Friday, April 26, 2013

Must-see: At Any Price

Remember when I was as giddy as a schoolgirl because Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron were filming a movie in my hometown (I mean, they were *thisclose* to me...)? Well, that movie -- At Any Price -- is finally in theaters!!
I can't wait to see it. They shot all over the area, including some scenes at one of my favorite local restaurants. And I caught Dennis Quaid on the talk show circuit this week, and he gave a shout-out to us. Thanks, Dennis!! Can you tell how excited I will probably be pretty surreal. Were any movies filmed in your town, friends? xoxo


  1. That's so cool that they filmed it by you!!! I go so giddy when i find out there's a movie star near my town! The movie Young Adult with Charlize Theron was filmed in my hometown. It's so crazy to see the scenes and be like Omg!! I've been there!! =)

    I'll see pretty much anything with Zac Efron so I will make sure to put it on my list! =)


  2. They shot the gas station scenes in IQ in my teeny tiny hometown (which still looks like a Norman Rockwell relic), but Princeton, where I went to high school, always fills up when a movie gets filmed there!

  3. All The Pretty Horses and Miss Congeniality among others were filmed in the San Antonio area. I love to see parts of my town in a film. Gives me some silly connection. :)

  4. I'm really nervous about this movie.... I hope they did it right.

  5. Did you watch any of the filming? How cool! This is the first trailer I've seen for the movie. This looks great!



Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin