Friday, April 05, 2013

Must-watch: Mad Men season premiere!

Woohoo!!! We're only two days away from the two-hour season premier of Mad Men. Who's excited for the return of afternoon cocktails in the office, the Women's Movement and Betty Draper's ice-cold stare? I'm digging these black-and-white photos...
Will you be watching, friends? Who's your favorite character? Anyone you love to hate? xoxo

P.S. Look, it's Don and Megan on the beach!


  1. I can't wait to see what they've all been up to!

  2. I can not wait! I don't think that I could pick a favorite character if I tried.

  3. I'm looking forward to it... Love Don and Roger! YUM!!! Have a nice one!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin