Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Peek Inside: My new laptop

As long as we're on the subject of writing today, I snapped a few photos of my new laptop and thought I'd share.

I'm still trying to think of a name for the lovely beaut. Any suggestions, friends?
P.S. And speaking of writing (again!), I've been painstakingly working on my longer bio for the blog redesign. The verdict? It's surprisingly difficult...who knew? :)


  1. a new lap top makes a girl happy, no? hope you are enjoying it so far. :)

  2. A new machine might be one of life's best feelings!

  3. Wow, you've got yourself a great laptop! What made you decide to buy this model? Anyhow, I find it cool that you also put in the effort to give your cute gizmo a name. So, I’m not the only one, huh? Hehe! Now, I'm curious as what you named it. ;)

    Cordia Remsen @ RB’s Computer Service


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin