Thursday, April 04, 2013

Sneak Peek: Blog Redesign Week!

I know I can't start my own blog (I may be all things awesome, but I'm realistic too, of course!).
I was looking through some of my old Facebook posts today and came across this startling assertion I made in June 2008. Back then, I thought I had a long way to go, but little did I know that I would hit publish on my first blog post a mere five months later. So, friends, unless you've been living under a rock, you know that I'll be rolling out the new blog design next week!! To celebrate the milestone, I've got lots of blog-themed posts planned for next week -- what I've learned over the years, advice I wish someone had given me in the beginning, a look into my daily routine as a blogger, blogging misconceptions. It's going to be an amazing and fun week, and I'm really excited to finally show you all my ideas and Mike Brady-like sketches come to life.
For now, here's the new header. I love how the flowers and colors come together. What do you think, friends?


  1. So pretty! Can't wait for the redesign.

  2. Love it! From this sneak peek it looks like it is going t o be really fresh and bright! yeay!

  3. L O V E the new header, and I can't wait to see the whole redesign rolled out!

  4. Love the banner. It looks like it was painted with watercolors.

  5. Thanks, friends! I'm so excited!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin