Thursday, April 04, 2013

Would You Rather: Be a morning person or a night owl?

I've noticed a pattern in the last few years: No matter how hard I try, I can't trick my circadian rhythm into becoming a morning person. It used to be pretty easy to get up early, but now, I can sometimes be found sitting at the kitchen table at 10 p.m. and getting some of my best work done.
What about you, friends? Would you rather be a morning person or a night owl? Do you work better when the sun rises or when it sets? Let's chat!
P.S. A special sneak peek is on its way this afternoon! :)


  1. I've always been a night owl, but I think I've found better balance as an adult–though some of my best work still gets done at the kitchen table!

  2. I am most definitely a morning person. I love getting up super early, before the world feels awake and everything is cool and calm. Although I have to say, I am the same in that my best work is done later in the evening!

  3. Definetely a Morning person! I can woke up at 5 am to run and be fine the rest of the day! I love your blog

  4. As I have gotten older I am more an night owl and I HATE it. I was always a morning person. I feel guilty when my husband leaves for work and I am still tired and I need to get more sleep. I guess I should not feel guilty though because I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and well those put a crimp in your sleeping issues. Also being the age I am and certain times in a woman's life when sleeping issues crop up. Trust me they are not fun. So getting rest in so necessary.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin