Thursday, May 09, 2013

Etsy Love: State-shaped rubber stamps

Remember these state-shaped necklaces? Well, Kristina of Stamp Couture makes these awesome state-shaped rubber stamps. The best part? You can personalize it with a cute little heart over your city. How fun is that? They'd make a great going-away or welcome-home gift... xoxo

P.S. Two Mother's Day posts coming up shortly! :)


  1. Hey Melissa! I love the new design of your blog!

  2. oooooh! I love these! They would be great for wedding invites.

  3. Love it! Want one for my state!

  4. Oh I love these. I've been feeling some Sumner, WA pride lately. I should get one of these!

    Flounces & Hubbub


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin