Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Go ahead...ask me anything!

A couple years ago, I did a fun Q&A video hello where I answered your most awesome and pressing questions. I had so much fun the last time around, so I thought it would be fun to do it again. What do you think? Are you game, friends?

Here's how it will work: Feel free to leave your questions in the comments or send them to me at I'll answer them all in an upcoming video hello, so feel free to ask my anything -- questions about life, love, my fascination with Honey Boo Boo. I can't wait to hear from you, friends! xoxo

P.S. Thanks to Krysten for the inspiration! :)


  1. Do you think about moving out on your own?

  2. If you could exchange places with anyone for a day who would it by and why?
    Have you ever thought about writing a novel and if so what would it be about and who would the characters be?
    Do you think you could ever live off the grid?
    What is one moment that changed you forever?


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin