Thursday, May 02, 2013

Ha! Four funny greeting cards

I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I spotted these hilarious greeting cards from Pennsylvania-based PrintSmitten. You're welcome... :)

P.S. My mom is definitely a top offender of that first one. I mean, we're talking a major offender here. Are you, friends? xoxo

[Via Swiss-miss]


  1. Ha! The first greeting card is perfect for me! :) I do always grunt and roar when I'm too hungry, after eating my mood just settles down.

  2. OMG!!! That first one is necessary for me. I must buy a million of those! :)

  3. Fabulous cards! I adore them all, though I bet that second one NEVER gets sent. Or maybe that's just me ;)

  4. These are AWESOME! I love the first one; definitely applies to me ;)

  5. HA–I need 'em all! I was such a grouch yesterday to John, poor thing, I've got to make up for it!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin