Friday, May 03, 2013

Have a happy weekend

Good evening, friends, and happy Friday! How are you doing? I got new batteries for my wheelchair and got my seat and walker repaired, so I feel sort of like a new woman! I figure it's my version of an afternoon manicure and pedicure. What are your plans for the weekend? We're getting together with friends tomorrow and enjoying a leisurely weekend. I hope you have lots of time to relax this weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

These movie-inspired cakes look delicious.

Fascinating piece on Ambien addiction.

Wow, a mesmerizing look at Paris.

Agree or disagree: Stay-at-home moms.

This skillet recipe looks so delicious.

A lesson on helping others.

Yes, exactly.

50 ways to be brave today.

What do your sunglasses say about you?

I love hearing the stories behind blog names. Krysten's story is an awesome one.

How fun would it be to take an online floral arranging class?

Dream Vacation: This 300-year-old lake cottage in Switzerland.

Could airports be the new singles bar?

Life lessons, written by a 90-year-old.

Ahhh, wedding lust.

A girl and her cat.

Will you be watching the Kentucky Derby?

Who's your celebrity crush?

Talk about rainbow hair!

Cool alert: This desk is also a...

And as always, feel free to connect with me on PinterestTwitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. Hi sweety, thanks so your kind visit, these look like some interesting links, Have a great weekend!

  2. You have a great weekend too, Melissa:) No special plan s for me.
    Great links btw. I have a crush on Leonardo di Caprio too:D

  3. I love your Friday posts! Thanks so much :)

  4. I love those cakes!!! Wow they are awesome! Have a great weekend!! =)

  5. Such a good list of links.
    I love your blog inspiring :) Come enter my current giveaway to win $40 gift card to Rendi! It's a really sweet new decor company!

  6. Yeay for getting your wheelchair all fixed up! I can imagine how that would make you happy! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

  7. Congrats on getting all of your mobile devices up and going again! Sounds like you're all set to hit the town :)

    I hope you had fun with your friends! I was outside in the sun most of the weekend, so I feel even more depressed that it's Monday tomorrow :(


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin