Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Would You Rather: Your life came with a rewind button or a pause button?

Here's a fun question to think about, friends: If you could choose, would you rather your life came with a rewind button or a pause button? Quick, answer before your brain has time to think about it. Look for my answer in the comments... xoxo

P.S. More Would You Rather...? fun! :)


  1. Definately a pause button, it would get too messed up with a rewind button - you would have to put a lot of effort into remembering the correct "story line" of your life :)

  2. Pause sounds amazing–so you could just savor those wonderful moments you wish wouldn't end!

  3. I know it's a little unpopular to admit but I'd rather have a rewind - there are definitely and sadly a few choice moments in my past that I would really like to do over. Though I use that knowledge to help me move forward instead of dwelling back there.


  4. Wait, pause! I need to think about this? I'm inclinded to say rewind, but I'm afraid that if there was a rewind button my life wouldn't get too far. ;)

  5. I think if my life came with a rewind button I would forever live in the past, which is no good. So I choose the pause so I can just make moments last longer.

  6. I think i'd definitely like a pause button. i've been saying lately how quickly time flies, and i HATE it!! :(


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin