Monday, June 24, 2013

Dream Vacation: Room with a (porthole) view

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to set sail on a big cruise ship. You know, the kind where you can play shuffleboard all day, enjoy endless buffets and gaze up at the beautiful stars at night. Photographer Luke Casey reminds us of another perk of traveling by sea: Portholes. He's traveled the world, capturing the view from the ship's portholes. Just looking at these shots makes me feel like I'm rocking back and forth with the rhythms of the waves...

I love how mesmerizing and unique these photos are, don't you? Have you ever been on a cruise before? Did you like it? xoxo

[Via Messy Nessy Chic]


  1. Fun series! People's creativity amazes me and inspires me.
    Now. Here. Life.

  2. Agree! Super cool. I did a 2-day cruise once to Bahamas with my mum. Unfortunately, we had bad weather one of the days and spent the whole day in bed. Big time bummer. That's why I don' have the best memories. Anyway, I'll always be ready to give it another shot at it. :) Muah!

  3. I love those photos!!! I've always wanted to go on a cruise ship too, especially on one that has a free doughnut shop. :)

  4. These photos are so amazing and remind me of my time on a ship. I did a study abroad program where I lived on a ship for 100 days. My room had a porthole and I fell in love with taking photos out of it. It was one of the best times of my life.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin