Friday, June 21, 2013

Fashion Friday: Taylor Swift for Keds Collection

For the final day of Summer Week, I thought it would be fun to feature one of my favorite ladies. Taylor has perfected that effortless, laid-back summer vibe with her breezy dresses and vintage glam. And now, she's bringing pops of color to feet everywhere with her Taylor Swift for Keds Collection...
How cool are these shoes? So much fresh, eye-popping color. Now if only I could get a custom-made pair...I'd be set for summer!! What do you think, friends? Is this your style? xoxo

P.S. More Taylor Swift style.

6 comments:

  1. I was JUST thinking how KEDS needs to become my summer shoe. So sweet with dresses and great for trips to the lake. Loving her line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor is my ultimate fashion inspiration. That dress is so cute!!!!! And now I need a pair of Keds....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, the lake...that does sound nice, tiffany!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keds have been around for quite some time. I love wearing them to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute- I love the teal ones.. Keds are such a summer classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keds are the cutest. I like wearing them with summer dresses, just like Taylor Swift does. (We have the same name, so why shouldn't I just go ahead & copy her style? Haha).

    Flounces & Hubbub

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin