Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Diaries (The Remix): Reading #3


  1. This is a bit off topic, but related to your blog...have you read about this amazing photographer and his mission to reframe definitions of beauty and disability? It's well worth checking out. I'd love to see you do an interview with him or write an article on his work. Cheers!

  2. Hi Sarah -- THANK YOU for this!! I'm definitely going to get in touch with Rick!! :)

  3. Love watching these! What's funny to me is that at some point in time we (girls) have had very similar experiences and rationalized that the guy cares based on some tiny action...later to realize the error in our thinking! LOL!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin