Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Psychology of color

What's your favorite color, friends? Although this chart was created with a designer's eye in mind, it perfectly captures the relationship between color communication. Translation: Certain colors evoke specific emotions and have the power to set a particular mood. For example, did you know that lavender conjures up romantic, nostalgic and fanciful feelings? Who knew?

What feelings do your favorite colors bring out? xoxo


  1. I love orange. It's my favorite. :) Gotta read more about it. I think it means I am energetic and lively or something.

  2. I saw this too. I thought it was pretty cool. I also thought about what colors I usually design with and although I wasn't exactly conscious of it, this chart says what I was trying to communicate with color. Trippy, eh?

  3. I like light blue - and very much enjoy calm and quiet!

    Very cool!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin