Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer pasta salad


Over the years, my mom has worked hard to perfect her signature summer pasta salad recipe. Well, I think
she's mastered it. Last night, she made this delicious pasta salad, complete with all sorts of summery ingredients like tomatoes, onions, green peppers and cucumbers.

And, have you been into summer fruits a lot this season? I've been eating a cocktail of peaches, mandarins and strawberries at least three times a week.

What have you been eating this summer, friends? Any favorite foods so far? Thanks, mom, for the wonderful meal! xoxo

P.S. The best part about last night's dinner? We've got leftovers for tonight! Also, my mom's famous cookies. :)

5 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I've been eating a lot of veggies, so I love that she throws so many in. Perfect summer food. Brings back memories of my mom's pasta salad.

Liesl said...

I love a great cold, summer pasta salad and this looks delish! :)

Casual Jenny said...

can you give us the recipe?

Regine Karpel said...

Yum!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Melissa Blake said...

Hi Jenny -- thanks for asking! my mom uses Kraft pasta salad and then just adds fresh-cut veggies. sometimes, like last night, she'll slice some salami to give the salad some spice!

she also adds some Italian dressing!

you should definitely try it...it's delicious!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin