Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Downton Abbey paper dolls

We won't be getting new episodes of Downton Abbey until next January (nooo!!), but how cute are these paper dolls by Kyle Hilton? The Dowager Countess and her many facial expressions! Sybil in a modern t-shirt! These are the perfect little treat to hold us over until the season premiere!

Just one question: Where's my home girl Edith? #TeamEdith

[Via Vulture]


  1. I was never huge on Edith since I've always identified with Mary! And surprisingly, I'm a fan of Thomas as well. I just feel so bad for him, all the time. Something in me just clicked with him. Nonetheless, these are super cute paperdolls!

  2. Oh my cuteness! These would be so fun - imagine having a small paper doll collection of the cast!

    Chic 'n Cheap Living

  3. I love Downton Abbey! Those paper dolls are so amazing!

  4. HA–Mr Pamuk in the corner is hysterical!

  5. Love Mr Pamuk too!
    Where are you up to over there? I assume you've had the Christmas 2012 Special.

  6. Aaah! Yes. Now that I've clicked on one of your links, I see you got it in February. At least there were no tears over the Christmas turkey for you.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin