Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Family Photos: On my father's love of life and adventure

Growing up, I never knew a more adventurous man than my father. He was always exploring, wandering and searching. Looking back now, I can't help but think I got my natural curiosity and nosiness from him, which led to my love of writing and journalism.

And his compassion? He taught me what it means to be a good person and the importance of family. After all, you know a father really loves his daughter when he'll gladly sit through countless episodes of Dawson's Creek and memorize all the names of the members of N*SYNC and Backstreet Boys. Now, that's a family man, don't you think, friends?

What ways did your father teach you about love and compassion? Let's share! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin