Wednesday, July 24, 2013

First Look: The royal baby is here!

These photos have been making the Internet rounds since William and Kate left the hospital yesterday, but I couldn't resist sharing such a little bundle of joy. Isn't the little prince adorable? That face! Those cheeks! Those hands! Congrats, William and Kate! xoxo

P.S. I love how William and Kate are beaming. They're going to be such fantastic parents!! :)

[Photos via Huffington PostPEOPLE and HELLO]


  1. And I'm so glad that Kate looks like a real mom with her tummy after labor... like all the women in planet earth...

  2. I love his little grumpy face! They are going to be great parents. Welcome to the world George Alexander Louis!

  3. I hadn't these photos. Seriously. Lovely. Thanks for sharing!

  4. I love how people who don't live in the UK are more overjoyed at the birth of our new Prince George than most people in the UK :)

    I love how they're so normal! He fixed that car seat in the back of their car in 7 seconds. SEVEN SECONDS. He's going to be an ace dad.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin