Thursday, August 22, 2013

Babies taste lemons for the first time

How adorable is this photo series? Photographers David Wile and April Maciborka captured the very real (and very exciting!) moment of babies tasting lemons for the first time. "Lemons can be a great source of entertainment," they said. "Especially when you give babies the opportunity to taste it for the first time!"

I love all the different reactions: Confusion, excitement, intrigue, happy, timid, bewilderment. There's something about the genuine reaction of babies, isn't there, friends? xoxo


  1. This is so cute! I will have to remember to photograph the first time we offer lemon to our son!

  2. They have the cutest faces ever! Pure, unmoderated reactions - I love it :)

    onebreath @

  3. Oh my gosh, cutest faces ever!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin