Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back-To-School Week: What is your favorite school memory?

For the second year in a row, I'm so excited to announce Back-To-School Week on So About What I Said. Next week will be all about the fun and anticipation that goes along with the back-to-school buzz. New friends! New schools! New classes! New school supplies! I've got lots of goodies planned (and some special giveaways...), and just like last year, I'd love to have you guest post, friends!
Here's what I'm thinking: What's your favorite memory from your school days? I know you've got some cool stories to tell, and I'd love to hear them! Feel free to email your stories to mellow1422 (at) aol (dot) com, or send them to me on So About What I Said's Facebook page. Can't wait to read your stories, friends!!! xoxo

[Photos via Pink Persimmon and Milk magazine]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin