Monday, August 26, 2013

Family Photos: My Walgreens adventure!

Remember when I posted about my spur-of-the-moment mini shopping spree at Walgreens? Well, I took a few photos, and thought it would be fun to share them on this lovely Monday, friends. So! Our church is within walking distance. On one random Sunday a few weeks ago, my mom had some things to finish up after church, so I decided to take a nice walk to Walgreens, which is becoming my second favorite shopping spot after Target.



My hometown has been trying to revitalize the downtown area for years, and it looks like things are finally coming together. It was a beautiful day, and it was nice to see these beautiful flowers lining the street. It was the Midwest at its best.
I couldn't help snapping a photo of this gold dress I saw in a storefront window. Isn't it gorgeous?
And then I spotted the Walgreens logo pop up like a waterfall in the dessert. Now, I should mention that I had every intention of just browsing. I had the best of intentions here, but as is usually the case when it comes to me and shopping, things didn't exactly turn out that way. I browsed, of course...but I also bought. Needless to say, I've kept myself away from the store's temptation since. But, I do have to go into church this Friday to do the newsletter, so... xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. Your town looks very pretty - a lovely place for a stroll. Places like Target and Walgreens are so fun and addictive - too much good "stuff" to look at and be tempted to buy. I always go in for just one item and always come out with many more than planned. I really enjoy these posts of you and your family activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your downtown area is so pretty!

    Target IS addictive, you walk in for ONE item and leave with 20- we don't have walgreens here, or I am sure I would say the same thing! hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your downtown area is very cute, reminds me of my downtown area.
    Walgreens can be a lot of fun, but I try not to take too much money in with me-- always clearance finds at mine!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin