Friday, August 30, 2013

Have a cool Labor Day weekend

Happy Labor Day weekend, friends! Do you have any special plans? It's 92 degrees outside right now, so it's pretty safe to say that we'll be bidding farewell to summer in the air conditioning. In blog-related news, I can't wait for Back-To-School Week. Don't forget to send me your school memories; I'd love to feature them next week! Until then, I hope you all enjoy the long holiday, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Facebook now has its own nail polish color.

Jim Ed Bull, 72, works the longest mail route in the U.S.

Who knew: Neurotic men are less likely to become father.

These two words have just been added to the dictionary.

Gingerbread pancakes? Ummm, yes!

Now this is romantic.

Dream Vacation: I'd love to visit one of these quirky hotels, wouldn't you?

How not to talk about suicide.

24 things single people are tired of hearing.

Congrats, Robin Roberts.

What do you think of this new wedding trend?

Such a great reminder.

In style with...The Babysitter's Club.

These two adorable kittens were rescued in the Brooklyn subway.

I want to try this fashion trend. Would you?

From the '60s to the '70s.

How funny: This LIFE magazine article predicted that, despite their old age, the Rolling Stones were showing no signs of stopping. The article was published in 1981.

These key lime pie popsicles would be perfect for the last few dog days of summer.

OK, so I may or may not (or actually may...) want to see this movie. I think I've caught the fever...

What one writer learned about her shopping problems.
And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, TwitterFacebookInstagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. the lead singer of 1D is pretty cute- mostly because of his striking resemblance to a young Mick Jagger. Those lips!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin