Friday, August 23, 2013

Have a fun weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Do you have anything exciting planned for the weekend? My mom and sister went back to work this week, which means I also got back into my work routine as well (read: Hello, 6 a.m.!!). It's hard to believe that summer is officially over, but I can already feel fall nipping in the air. Hope you all have a fun weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Fun Jell-o art.

What a great clip art resource for bloggers.

How awesome is this galaxy night light?

30 office supplies guaranteed to make you smile (I totally want the desk egg...).

Anna Wintour is on Instagram!

I dare you not to smile.

Uh-oh, I can see myself wasting a lot of time on this site.

Practical marriage advice for newlyweds.

Here's...North West.

Snippet & Ink always features the most romantic weddings. Case in point: This rustic wedding is gorgeous.

I listen to this song on repeat basically every evening.

40 amazing grilled cheese sandwiches.

Tips for traveling on the cheap.

Veggie utensils, anyone?

Ahhh, a little California cool to end the summer.

Want to track your boyfriend? There's an app for that.

How your therapist might feel when you quit therapy.

I love Forbes' annual list of The 100 Best Websites for many inspiring finds!

I hope *Nsync reunites for the MTV VMAs this Sunday.

The story behind nine iconic television production logos.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, TwitterFacebookInstagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. That list of are we attractive to men is so interesting! I'm researching that era and this is so helpful (and hilarious!)

  2. Veggie utensils?! So much fun. Adults can still play with their food too, right?


  3. This is quite a list. Have a radiant weekend!

  4. love that you linked north west ;) i've been waiting to see that baby!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin