Monday, August 05, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! Well, I'm a new woman on this lovely Monday. I still sport the same red hair, the same classic polo shirts and the same semi-dorky glasses, but I'm doing it all from a new perspective. I am now...wait for it...the big 3-2. Yes, I celebrated my birthday yesterday -- my favorite day of the year. I've got some fun photos to share in a bit, but first, let's celebrate this dashing gent. He flies a bit under the radar, but he doesn't seem to mind. He reminds me of a handsome college professor, only funnier. And that rugged accent? Music to my ears...


"Other than the laws of physics, rules have never really worked out for me."

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin