Monday, August 19, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! How is your Monday going? We've got a great throwback guy today. I alluded to him in one of my recent dramatic readings, and let's just say that I've always been drawn to his smoldering, dark side. He's an individual and isn't afraid to be himself. His smile is intoxicating. And his eyes could burn a hole right through your heart...

SHANE WEST!!!!!!!!!!

"Sexy, to me, doesn't have anything to do with beautiful."


  1. He was the absolute perfect bad boy in A Walk To Remember. Seriously. And he's still so hot (: x

  2. Haha! I've been waiting for this Man Candy (I remember it from your vlog). Goodness me, how in love with this guy was I way back when?!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin