Monday, August 26, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday morning, friends! I hope your week is off to a fantastic start. This is my second week of being back in my normal work routine, so as I'm getting used to things again, I thought we could all use a little distraction. Well, five little distractions, actually. I fell in love with these boys way back in the day. They insisted on tearing up my heart, but I didn't care. And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only thirtysomething who turned into a squealing fangirl during a certain performance last night...


"And I will take you in my arms/And hold you right where you belong/'Til the day my life is through/This I promise you/This I promise you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin