Thursday, August 08, 2013

My Diaries (The Remix): Reading #9


  1. I think the thing about love when you are young is that it is so black and white. When you like someone, you love them obsessively and are convinced they are the man for you and that they will one day be your husband.

    I had a similar experience at university with a guy I 'met' at church. I was just convinced, for some reason, that I was going to marry him. Needless to say that didn't happen.

    But, it amazes me reading back on my old diary entries how absolutely convinced I was that we were meant to be - even though (in my case) I didn't even know him or whether or not we could actually work as a couple.

    Thanks for sharing:)

  2. Panama Joe Coffee is grown in the Western Highlands of Panama. Best Panama Joe Coffee,coffee beans,coffee roasting,roasting process .Panama Joe Coffee


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin