Friday, August 09, 2013

Pinterest love

Confession: I've taken my Pinterest obsession to a whole new level this week, friends. I've been pinning like crazy, so naturally, I thought it would be fun to share a few favorites, like these pretty flowers.
Lemon cake, via Better Homes and Gardens.
Vintage bathroom.
Fox tattoo.
Neon triangle nails, via BellaSugar.
Summer garden, via HGTV.
Two-toned balloon, via Shop Sweet Things.

More inspiring finds on my Pinterest boards, friends! See you there... xoxo


  1. Oh! So pretty! I'm just utterly addicted to Pinterest. It's a visual dreamer's delight!

    Loving your boards. Those lemon bars are exactly what I want in my mouth right now.

  2. I love that Buddha bathroom - I want that! :)

    onebreath @

  3. I just started a pin love linkup today :) I love love love everything on here! Especially that summer garden!

  4. Yes please to some lemon cake:) Hope you had a fantastic weekend, sunshine.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin