Thursday, August 08, 2013

The creative process

Yup, this looks about right. What does your creative process look like, friends?

P.S. My typical day. :)

[Via ffffound]


  1. Sorry to hear you've been low on inspiration... you'd never know it looking at your posts!

    My creative process is 2 parts work to 1 part flash of inspiration. Once I have the flash, I then follow with doubt and dismissiveness, followed by deciding I have to do some something, committing to do the work, doing it and then being surprised it's better than I thought. ;-)

    onebreath @

  2. ha, onebreath! oh, no, i haven't been low on inspiration lately...there are just too many summer distractions!! lol :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin