Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Would You Rather: Be able to change your future or live at least a century?

Here's a dilemma for your Wednesday, friends: Let's say that you were shown two doors. One door would give you a peek into your future with the option of changing your future. The second door would guarantee that you live at least a century, but you wouldn't be able to see what the future would bring.

Which option would you choose? Look for my answer in the comments...this is such a tough one! xoxo

[Photo via We Heart It]


  1. I'd definitely choose the century...even if i could change my future, i'm not so sure i'd even want to see it in the first place...

  2. I'd change my future. I feel like people are living longer now anyways. Both of my great grandmas (two different sides of the family) lived to 103!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin