Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dream Vacation: World's largest pool





The end of the summer? Not quite, especially if you live in the good old Midwest. It's going to be another scorcher today, with temps topping well above 90 degrees! I don't know about you, but I'm dying to take a dip in the world's largest pool. Located in Chile as part of the San Alfonso del Mar Resort, this mammoth pool has it all: more than 3,000 feet in length, covers 20 acres and contains 250,000 cubic meters of water. Maybe I can beam myself there if I just close my eyes... xoxo

P.S. 10 cool pools and 7 ways to beat the heat.

[Via Huffington Post]

3 comments:

  1. 3,000 feet long?? That's crazy! Over half a mile--that would sure be a lot of swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is slowly slipping away like ballet dancers on ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, this would be my dream vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin