Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Favorite #1: Academically chic

Ahh, fall...that magical time of year when the days get shorter, the air gets crisper and tree-lined streets pop with yellow, red and orange leaves. But! Let's not forget back-to-school, fall food and Halloween -- needless to say, the fall is jam-packed with more awesomeness and goodness than I know what to do with. And, according to ELLE, fall fashion 2013 is primed and ready to make a statement in a big way. Plaid! Leather! Denim! Coats! Bags! So, again this year, I'd love to share some of my Fall Favorites this week, starting with Jack Wills' fall collection...
The British designer perfectly captures the university preppy look -- those sweaters, those pencils skirts and those denim jeans just make me want to tuck a pencil behind my ear and hide out in the library stacks all night... xoxo

P.S. Fall Favorites from 2011 and 2012.

[Collage photos via Pinterest]


  1. LOVE preppy fall fashion. Oh, who am I kidding? I love preppy fashion all year round!

  2. Oh my word, these pieces are great!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin